The Official WL Studio Theatre blog

Friday, May 12, 2006

EXT. A dusty road leads into a ghost town...

So...it's been sort of vacant in here lately, it seems. Sort of a sad, unused portion of the 'Net. Which, perhaps, no one has noticed, because it doesn't seem that this area of the 'Net gets much in the way of visitation.

But that might be about to change.

Well, not the visitation part. I can't do much about that. But the unused thing, I might be able to do something about.

The "Relay for Life" is tonight. The Theatre has a team -- The Drama Queens and Kings. Somehow I was coerced into joining the team, so I'll be at the relay myself. I'll also have my blackberry, and a digital camera.

So, if things get interesting enough (or boring enough) I may wind up moblogging the event a little bit, from the field. Because...hey, why the heck not.

And it's just as possible that photos may wind up here in a few days, assuming I take any decent ones.

Keep your eyes on this spot. Things may be a shakin'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home